Inside the pail, you'll find a refill containing seven-layer bag with barrier technology to lock in odor and germs, a scoop & scoop holder
1. Insert the scoop holder in the grooves on either side.
2. Insert the refill (see instructions below).
View a video demonstration here.
1. Pull the refill’s plastic tab and remove the outer rim.
2. Start at the notch left by the tab, pull about one foot of film.
Then push down the film through the center of the rim and tie a knot at the bottom.
3. Open the lid and pull the funnel up. A lip around the inside of the unit will be visible.
Place the refill so that it sits on the lip.
Pull the handle and push the film down into the bottom chamber of the unit.
4. Push down the funnel and close the lid.
1. Scoop clumps from litter box.
2. Open lid, drop in clumps and close lid.
3. Hold down pail and pull handle – clumps are sealed away for up to 14 days for one cat.
The unique, air-tight design helps keep smells in, even when you open the lid.
1. Open the unit at the middle.
2. Use the built-in child-proof cutter to cut the bag then tie it.
3. Pull down plastic film to bottom of the unit, tie a knot & close the unit.
If you have any questions or feedback on our products, please contact 1-877-876-8687 or visit us at www.littergenie.com
Don’t let litter box odors keep friends and family away. Control odors and regain your social life.
Ever wonder what your cat is thinking? One cat shares hilarious tips for bonding with your feline.
Don’t be a slave to your litter box. With Litter Genie, just three simple steps will set you free.
Does your cat avoid litter odor? Consider a Litter Genie®.
Your cat is begging for litter odor control, just like the rest of your family. Make everyone happy!
Your cat loves you unconditionally but would love you even more if you’d get him a Litter Genie®.
It’s a sad state of affairs when your kitty needs a butler to get a clean litter box.